Clocker is a puzzle game about time and love, coming out early 2019!
It has special time mechanisms, aesthetic hand-drawn sketching style, thought-provoking puzzles as well as a misted sweet plot. The plot extends in a narrative way with dual protagonists: Father John and Daughter Alice. Control those two individual characters separately, you will gradually solve puzzles, push forward the timeline and experience the plot.
*Clocker is not officially released yet. To get a feeling for the game-play and atmosphere to try our latest demo and leave your comments here. The demo only includes the first chapter of whole the game, if you like it, don't forget to add it to your wish-list on our steam page and we will release the full version in 2019 Q1.*
- Dual protagonists narration. Control Father and Daughter separately to experience the complete plot in different angles.
- Time pause! Father is endowed with a power to move forward and backward of the timelines of other characters by the mysterious pocket watch.
- Where's the Father? Daughter's power can resume the twisted timelines. Trace the clues and help her find her Father.
- Large and complex logical framework! Each NPC has his logical framework. Every single change of the time will influence the outcome of the whole plot.
- Unique and delicate artistic style. The combination of 2D and 3D techniques allows players to see lifelike images.