Heaven Dust 2 Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
This is the stand-alone sequel to the survival horror thriller Heaven Dust (it is not mandatory to play the previous game to enjoy this one).
After a press conference, a virus outbreak happens in the mysterious First Research Center.
In the meantime, deep inside the institute, Steve wakes up from his cryogenic pod.
He finds himself trapped in a living hell, surrounded by zombies, again.
He must fight his way out even when the dreadful truth is also approaching...
"Are you ready to escape from hell again, Steve?
Or should I call you... 'Second Host'."
- Classic survival horror genre, featuring exploration, action, puzzles, and resource management.
- Enhanced production value: Better graphics and effects, providing a brand new experience for players of the first game. Twice the content of the first game, prepare to embark on a 10-hour journey!
- Collect and combine, use various items to solve puzzles. Upgrade your inventory. Weapons no longer occupy space.
- Evolved combat system: Fight your way out with a dagger, submachine gun, shotgun, and grenades. Modify your weapons, upgrade them to the limit. Choose your weapon to counter different enemies, plan your strategy, seek their weak points, and destroy their defenses.
- Except for ordinary zombies, all kinds of mutated monsters had joined the battle too: Heavily armored Bone Fiend, regenerating Blood Fiend, approaching boomlad. And, of course, epic boss fights.
- Engaging plot, fun brain teasers. Players need to make an ultimate choice: Two escape routes will lead you to two different endings.
- Casual, Normal, and Expert difficulties for you to choose, suited to all players.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great 3rd person shoot em up Zombie Horror game that pays homage to the "Resident Evil" Series.. Puzzle are ok but some are too easy and some are just too confusing like the light switch.. All in all a great demo that will leave you wanting for the Full game.. Will be expecting great things from the full release!! Keep up the Good work guys!!
This was so much fun! I can't wait to check out the full game!!
Can't wait for the full thing! it did confuse me at times(that could be due to me not understanding puzzles and games like this a ton) but i loved it!
Hiii, I've made a video about the game and wanted to share some feedback about it, hopefully it is useful to you ^^.-The idea of the game works pretty great.
-The gameplay mechanics work really great with the aproach taken with the camera perspective.
-Visually the game looks pretty nice.
-It would be great to make the important details on the "notes", etc. easily spoteable so you can figure out things easier if you just want to play reading "fast".
-The combat system is really good, but it should be explained better to te player as it took me some time to figure out how to make a headshoot for example.
In conclusion, the idea is great and I hope you keep working on it. Hopefully this is useful for the development :D, also if you could subscribe that would help me a lot :)
Wonderful game, I loved the demo, very nice job from this game's team, congratulations :)
Firstly I wanna say this is a really long demo. This feels more like a full game! When i played this it feels like playing a resident evil game and I guess this game was heavily inspired by it. The combat feels great however progressing through the story is very brain wrecking. I sometimes get stuck and have no way of continuing. But this are just my thoughts. It's an overall well made game! Ill give it a zombie/10 :D
Amazing game! I put it on my Week's Top 5!
Check my video!
THIS GAME REALLY GOOD
jogo muito bom mas faz um instalador para linux poxa só tem para windows ? fora isso ta de parabens jogo muito bom